Neck & Spine Care
It’s about Feeling Better.
When you have neck or back pain, everyday activities and life become painful. Do not feel alone. Eight out of ten people experience back pain at some point in their lives.
David Rouben, MD offers patients a specialized approach to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of spine conditions. Dr. Rouben works in conjunction with your primary care physicians and other medical specialists to develop a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
We provide treatment for a variety of adult conditions, including:
- Acute & Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Adult Scoliosis
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Diseases of the Spine
- Herniated Discs in the Neck
- Herniated Discs in the Back
- Pinched Nerves/Numbness of Arms & Legs
- Sacro-Illiac Joint Disease (SI)
- Spinal Deformities
- Spine Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Treatment of the Aging Spine